x
    Upvote if you also have this question or find it interesting.
    Learn more

Windows Defender 365 in Citrix PVS provisioned windows 2019 VDA's hosting an application

Raymond Zawislak|0 |Members|3 posts

I am working on a large CVA Site. ~3000 PVS provisioned VM's, all Servers in the environment infrastructure and VDA's are Windows 2019, Hypervisor is AHV, CVA 1912 CU6

Is there a good guide out their for setting up Microsoft's ATP for provisioned VDA's hosting apps not desktops. I have reviewed the following articles:

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-defender-for-endpoint/onboarding-and-servicing-non-persistent-vdi-machines-with/ba-p/1360721

Onboarding and servicing non-persistent VDI machines with Microsoft Defender ATP - Microsoft Community Hub

These are related and I am fairly sure I will need to use some of the scripts discussed. but it does not seem to fit the PVS case for VDAs supporting Virtual applications.

an Article or suggestions are very welcome.

1答案this question

x
      Mark this reply as best answer, if it answered your question.
      Learn more
      x
      Upvote if you found this answer helpful or interesting.
      Learn more