x
    Upvote if you also have this question or find it interesting.
    Learn more

Citrix causing Epic to stall and not load completely on Macbook M1 Ventura OS

Yaniv Chen|0 |Members|3 posts

Hi there,

I have a problem with Epic v.May 2022 stalling on a MacBook pro M1 with Ventura 13. Everything was fine with the Citrix until I had was asked to upgrade to the latest version. Since that time Epic loads the but frame work of the interface but then stalls and gets stuck. I had tried downgrading citrix to previous versions, and curiously had other physicians in my practice log in with their account on my Mac into Epic and it loaded. I can login on an older Macbook pro. It is very confusing and no one in Epic IT has an idea why this is happening. I am not sure if this has to do with something with the certificates that are generated or something the Mac Ventura OS may be blocking? Any ideas??

Thank you for your help.

Yaniv

Screenshot 2022-11-01 at 9.35.39 PM.png

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet